[Gta04-owner] GTA04 testing status

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 5 18:01:50 CEST 2011

Actually I find Boudewijn's suggestion very interesting.
Its usefulness is arguable, but it would provide a wonderful access
path for the few people who want to explore the new hardware, like
investigate each of the new devices, their device driver interfaces,
their ease of usage, integration level, and completeness, for example.
It's not a bad idea, I'd definitely do it if I were in your place and
could spare the HW time.
Of course, I'd put in some safety measures too (sensitive circuit
breakers and thermal switches for the battery comes to mind). ;)

But then, that is what you guys want to do with the "early adopter"
version, so I think it would be probably safer for everyone to wait
for that project phase.
Unless you would like feedback even sooner...