[Gta04-owner] beagle board sd card installation

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Sun Jan 30 13:13:47 CET 2011

I was trying to install a SD card for my XM-BB according to these

But the postinst script failed. I got very much messages of the kind
'[Waiting for headers]' and many packages or package-lists failed to
Only a small portion of the about 30 required X11 packages were

Is there anyone with similair experiences?

I would love it to see the BB-OM hybrid software stack beeing kept up to
date, but since Nikolaus switched over to the panda board, I don't know
about the effort of this...

The hybrid board is a lovely piece of hardware and I was planning to build
some NAS out of it. Sadly the onboard ethernet controller seems not to be
supported, so I decided to use an USB-ethernet adapter.