[Gta04-owner] Welcome

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:32:24 CET 2011

hey hey

I just took a superficial look at it, will read it more carefully
during the next days. I have seen two things so far I am curious

First, why did you called the GTA04 "Openmoko ...." :)?

Second, I am not sure if on page 33 the compass module label is the
right one. I know about a hmc5843 which I am using on the FRNBv2. Did
you mean that one or is it a totally different one?

Thanks for the precious document and your work!