[Gta04-owner] GTA04 hardware suggestion and discussions

W. B. Kranendonk wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 10:10:06 CET 2011

--- On Fri, 2/11/11, Christoph Mair <christoph.mair at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:30 PM, W. B. Kranendonk
> <wankelwankel at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Another thing, apart from discussed RF-interfaces, how
> > much room would a 433.92MHz transmitter take up? I believe
> > that frequency is used for those home "automation" remotes.
> It is on my list for a future FRRFB
> Whoever wants to take this task, help me or push me towards
> doing it,
> is welcome to do so ;-)

Last weekend I apt-got "pcb" and "gsch2pcb", then gave them a test run. I'll have some studying to do before getting any results with it though ;-)

If free time permits  I'll try opening the layouts at http://chonyota.net/freerunner/FRNBv2/ to get an idea what I'm looking at. (Well, actually the free time will permit, it's just that "life" doesn't permit so much free time ;-) I guess it'll be the next weekend)

On a sidenote, the new PCB's for the GTA04 were supposed to arrive somewhere this week, were they not? How about them?

Best regards,

Boudewijn