[Gta04-owner] CPU, Memory

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Feb 7 17:39:16 CET 2011

Hi all,
I now have all quotations and will order the CPUs and Memory chips tomorrow.

We will get:

* MT29C4G96MAZAPCJG-5 IT (512 MB RAM, 512 MB NAND Flash)
* DM3730CBP (unfortunately the 800 MHz version - the 1 GHz won't arrive before July and that is too long to wait)
* TPS65950A3 (latest version of the power controller)

Let me add that our FOSDEM presentation last weekend did draw a lot of
attention and people like the idea (as you already did) and we did receive a
lot of encouragement to continue!

For FOSDEM I had made some "GTA04" T-Shirts for our FOSDEM presentation
and we were easily recognised :) Photos how we look wearing these T-Shirts
should become available soon.

2 of these T-Shirts are left over (one in "M" and one in "L"). They did cost me
16.20 EUR (incl. shipment) in production. Shipping cost to you depends on
destination of course.

if there is interest in having more, we can set up some T-Shirt-Service where
you can order directly in your preferred size. And add GTA04-tea&coffe cups
etc. :)