[Gta04-owner] FOSDEM infos

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Feb 3 20:46:56 CET 2011

Hi all,
unfortunately we were not able to stabilize the power supply of
the GTA04A2 board to boot into Linux (it appears that it
switches on all caches and peripherals and immediately starts
at highest clock rate). So we will only show the board (with
some U-Boot things). We will also have a bare board.

For the software side we will have some Openmoko Beagle Hybrids
to demonstrate Debian Lenny with LXDE using the Openmoko
Touch screen.

Please come to the Hackable Devices stand in Building AW
to see and discuss what we have.

Best regards,