[Gta04-owner] Linux 3.2-rc4 - now with wifi

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Dec 3 11:05:44 CET 2011

On 03.12.2011 05:31, NeilBrown wrote:
> hi all,
>
>  I've updated my mainline gta04 kernel tree to 3.2-rc4.
>     git://neil.brown.name/gta04 merge

Thanks, I really appreciate your work.

With rc3, and after upgrading my rootfs to Debian testing, I'm seeing
that the X display disappears after a few minutes, and that touching the
screen doesn't bring it back (although the backlight stays on all the
time).  Does your rc4 include the patch for bringing the X display back?
(I had a quick look at the GTA04 git branches, but couldn't immediately
identify it.)

Thanks,
       Neil