[Gta04-owner] Openmoko mailing list

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Aug 16 19:49:23 CEST 2011

Hi,
most likely the server is down and the responsible sysadmins
(I think Harald Welte pays the bill for openmoko.org) are in
summer holidays...

The Wiki and other pages on the same domain still work.

PS: I have forwarded this to the gta04-owner list because it may be of general
interest. And, maybe someone there knows more details.