[Gta04-owner] Latest progress

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Aug 5 15:00:54 CEST 2011

Am 05.08.2011 um 14:15 schrieb David Lanzendörfer:

>> How about the manual, in the mean time? Is any support or input welcome?
> It's a bit too early to write a manual when not even the developers got the phones
> yet to verify the stuff working...
> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/ExperiencesWithInstallation/
> As you see already there it starts.

There is also a description of the GTA04 specific U-Boot commands:

and the /sys files and shell commands to access e.g. sound, tv-out, wireless etc:

> If you're at the ChaosCommunicationCamp in Berline, I'll be there most
> likely with one of the prototypes, so we might hack around a little on it :-)

It will be one of the 5 boards shown in the last picture. Most likely
S/N 4GTA0009. We only have to convince David and his co-travellers
to make a detour via Munich :)