[Gta04-owner] Latest progress

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Aug 5 14:41:21 CEST 2011

Am 05.08.2011 um 00:11 schrieb Boudewijn:

> On Thursday 04 August 2011 11:28:43 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> here is some progress update:
>>
>> * we have received 5 more boards from the fab:
>>
>> http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/images/IMG_0112.jpg
>
> Nice picture :-)  Thanks for the update, as usual!
>
> How about the manual, in the mean time? Is any support or input welcome?

Yes, there is a manual in the works. Approx. 60 pages.

We need a little more time to review it and update it to the final
status since it was started before the first boards were showing
some signs of activity. So parts are just "fiction" but we want to
provide "facts" :) And we have to update the photos. So it is
just "work".

Feedback is welcome if you receive your board + manual
and find issues. So that we can update both in parallel.

You can find a very old draft when looking into the archives of
this list. It was an attachment of the first posting.