[Fso] New FSO releases

Simon Busch morphis at gravedo.de
Tue May 13 18:33:38 CEST 2014

Hey everyone,

> yes, that sounds like a good idea. It's probably wise to do that
> before the (potentially invasive) upgrade to the latest dependencies.
>
> Is anyone volunteering to do the release? Who did it last time?

It was me. The scripts diretory of the cornucopia tree has a bunch of
scripts to support creating a new release. There are some manual steps
to do before you can push our the tarballs. Let me try to remember the
steps. Right now I don't have an environment suitable to play with it
but I will have a look this weekend.

regards,
Simon