[Fso] FSO Revitalizing Plan

Dr. Michael Lauer mickey at vanille.de
Thu Mar 13 12:29:46 CET 2014

Hi folks,

welcome again to this list.

So my plan to revitalize would be like that:

1.) Copy the relevant repositories to github.com as a synchronized clone of git.freesmartphone.org
2.) Make sure that what we have there builds against recent tools (autofoo, vala, 3rd-party dependencies)
3.) Apply outstanding patches.
4.) Wade through our spamfull trac, copy those tickets that are still relevant to github and shut down trac completely.
5.) Ponder about the current state of FSO on recent and future target devices, think about extensions and enhancements.

What do you think?

Cheers,

:M: