[Discuss] Tommy's Suggestions for Gta04 Team

tommy.hong hongjiujing at 126.com
Sun Sep 4 13:56:13 CEST 2011

 Dear All:
             Hi,I am new to Gta04 mailst,I have a idea for Gta04 Team and All lists,I have no enough time and ability to do ,my idea is :

              Acompany with Android more and more usage in CE market,I think some Industrial control and not CE product will use Android ,so there are no good Industrial product (Opensource) until now,which running Android,hardware spec support Can,Multi Ethernet Port,Multi Uart,SPI,I2C and other Modules (barcoder and ....).
              So if Gta04 team has interest to do this,will make Android industrial community and Potential Customers/Companys join in.
              Some company has provided some Android industrial Product,but just a few,Most people worry its Android industrial usage stablity and real-time feature,there are no good platform to evaluate directly,just buy some EVB Board to evaluate.
              Above is my short idea.

B.R
Tommy