[Discuss] AJZaurus, Mac 10.6.x, and freerunner with android?

Otto Roberson Bertsch otto.roberson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:31:12 CET 2011

Hello,

I was recommended to this list by the Android on Freerunner group.

Recently installed Android Cupcake to SD, and can't get the adb client to
recognize the FR.
I had to set up the interface again on the Mac, I can successfully ping.
Using adb does not tell me that there is "no device", it simply does not
list any device and running any command tells me no device exists.

I don't know if this is somehow related to the CDC-ACM issue mentioned on
the openmoko wiki. I've searched around a bit but before I get lost I
thought I'd ask for help.

I've been using SHR on the FR for a while, works fine with the AJZaurus
driver.

Thanks for your time and any assistance.