[Developer-network] Looking for MIPI specialist
Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
hns at goldelico.com
Tue Feb 11 10:48:08 CET 2014
we are looking for a MIPI specialist.
The candidate should help to get a MIPI display with incomplete documentation to work for the Pyra-Handeld.org prototype.
* an adapter board for the OMAP5432EVM
* a driver configuration for Linux 3.8 that generates nice looking signals on the MIPI wires
* communication with the DCS controller appears to work (it responds if connected, it notifies us about wrongly formatted requests)
* but the commands we send to the panel do not enable it
* and it is not possible to control the backlight-PWM output of the panel (which should work independently of the video stream)
Some more information is here:
So if you know someone who could have this very special expertise, please send me a private mail.
More information about the Developer-network