[Developer-network] == Invitation to Bid for projects ==

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Di Jul 10 15:44:34 CEST 2012

Dear members of the Goldelico paid development program,
we think that currently these projects and tasks need to be supported:

* finalize GTA04 OV9655 driver so that camera works (for VGA, SXGA, CIF in 2.6.32 and 3.x kernels)
* reduce standby current of GTA04 to 15 / 10 mA (in 3.x kernels)

You can also propose other topics that you would like to solve
if you are being paid for.

Please consider contributing and working on one or more of them
for getting a compensation.

Or forward this to a friend who could do it.

To make a bid, please fill in the form below and send to:

info at goldelico.com

== Project Proposal ==

Topic: _________

What you think you can deliver:
________
________
________

By which date can you deliver a result: ________

What is your relevant experience for this topic:
________
________
________

Which compensation do you expect: ________

Please note that you must be able to send us an invoice in EUR (to Germany).
Payments will be done my money transfer in EUR and there may be deduction
of (inter-)bank fees. We do not support PayPal, Western Union and can't send
Checks. You are yourself responsible for paying taxes and fees. There will also
be no upfront payments. We need to agree that the task has been done, before
we can pay an invoice. And, you should not start before it is accepted.

Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.goldelico.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Making Digital Tools for Independent People
Independent People for Making Digital Tools