[Tinkerphones] FOSDEM - Next Tinkerphones Hard&Software Hacking Meeting

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Feb 1 20:23:48 CET 2018

Hi,

> Am 01.02.2018 um 07:35 schrieb Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info>:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:40:14 +0200
> Liviu Farbas <liviu.farbas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Since we are a grop of 10 people maybe we should attend FOSDEM as a group.
>>
> Well, I think we will probably attend different presentations.

Yes, most likely.

>> By looking at the list the best day for a meeting/dinner would be Saturday,
>> maybe after Fosdem?
>
> Yes, that would probably be a good idea.

So let me propose to meet between 18:00 and 18:30 in front of
Le Pickwick, Ave Adolphe Buyl 77-79.

Then as soon as "our" crowd has formed, we can decide to go in
or look for something else.

>> What do you think?
>>
> I am really also up to do a bit of hacking in between. Well, in Munich we
> usually split up in groups of 2-3 people per topic, so maybe such can
> be done more easily in between.
> I will probably clean up and improve my pm debug setup in the train.
>
> Other things I am interested in:
> - irda

There is a tiny bit of information at
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/525/

> - understanding qtmoko build

Oh yes, that is something I am also interested in

Well, I'd like to improve some kernel things and Replicant,
but I fear that there is simply not enough time and not the
development setup I am used to.