[Tinkerphones] FOSDEM - Next Tinkerphones Hard&Software Hacking Meeting

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Thu Feb 1 07:35:49 CET 2018

Hi,

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:40:14 +0200
Liviu Farbas <liviu.farbas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Since we are a grop of 10 people maybe we should attend FOSDEM as a group.

Well, I think we will probably attend different presentations.

> By looking at the list the best day for a meeting/dinner would be Saturday,
> maybe after Fosdem?

Yes, that would probably be a good idea.

> What do you think?

I am really also up to do a bit of hacking in between. Well, in Munich we
usually split up in groups of 2-3 people per topic, so maybe such can
be done more easily in between.
I will probably clean up and improve my pm debug setup in the train.

Other things I am interested in:
- irda
- understanding qtmoko build

Regards,