[Tinkerphones] Next Tinkerphones Hard&Software Hacking Meeting

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Nov 26 12:56:30 CET 2017

Gi,

> Am 26.11.2017 um 09:50 schrieb Liviu Farbas <liviu.farbas at gmail.com>:
>
> Hello all,
>
> Who can participate at Fosdem?

Everyone who finds his/her way to Brussels at this weekend:

https://fosdem.org/2018/

"FOSDEM is a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas and collaborate.
Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source software from all over the world
gather at the event in Brussels.
No registration necessary."