[Tinkerphones] Next Tinkerphones Hard&Software Hacking Meeting

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 22:59:14 CET 2017

Hi Nikolaus & lists,

On woensdag 22 november 2017 16:27:31 CET H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> it was quite quiet on this list and it appears that nobody
> did miss our yearly event :( Too bad...

Yes, I actually did miss the announcement, and was sad I might not be able to
decline this year (collision with -preparations for- Sinterklaas overhere :-)
> But there is a proposal to meet during FOSDEM 2018.
> E.g. Friday or Saturday night in the lobby of a hotel
> where some of us stays.

Would be great!
> It will of course be less than a full workshop weekend,
> but better than nothing.
> Who will be at FOSDEM? Who is interested to meet other
> members of this community in person?

I will and am, on both accounts. I will be there by (small) car, so I could
transfer/give a ride some of you from one hotel to another (up to 3 people +
myself, depending on amount of luggage).

Best regards,