[Tinkerphones] New tinkerphone gadgets in Goldelico shop?

Thomas Munker t.munker at gmx.net
Wed Nov 15 11:11:55 CET 2017

how complicate is it, to add some sort of button?
I would prefer a non mechanic one, i think they are capacity-based read out, simple metal plates.

I like the idea, that the key should only provide crypto operations, when it is touched. I guess, the mainwork would have to be done on SW-side. to achieve that kind of functionality. But since hardware is not so easy changeable, it would have to provide the capability already.
I know that this is not as safe as a key-pin, but for some low priority things i would prefer such a mechanism.

How do you want to work with the original author and community of FST01/Gnuk? Will they support/work with us and get some financial support for sold sticks? Maybe they would be glad if their child will get a new production batch run and add to our orders.

Am 15. November 2017 09:40:26 MEZ schrieb Belisko Marek <marek.belisko at gmail.com>:
>Hi Nikolaus,
>On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 9:01 AM, H. Nikolaus Schaller
><hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
>> Hi Marek,
>>> Am 15.11.2017 um 08:46 schrieb Belisko Marek
><marek.belisko at gmail.com>:
>>> Hi Nikolaus,
>compatible UART plus host software?
>little more like I2C than UART.
>>> According other app note:
>>> it looks like there are various pattern how to start bootloader
>>> in internal ROM (burn in production).
>> This seems to be very similar to the BOOT options of the OMAP
>> One of them is well know to GTA04 users: the AUX button modifies boot
>sequence from NAND-MMC-UART to MMC-NAND-UART.
>>> So maybe we will just need some
>>> jumper and connector to plug usb->uart converter and user can then
>>> easily update SW in stm32.
>programming protocol?
>I have at home some STM32 eval board with many uarts so I'll check
>what is necessary to have bootloader running and get back with
>>> So adding small connector (rx,tx,gnd) + maybe 1 jumper for force
>>> bootloader to start shouldn't be so expensive ;)
>> Yes, that would be easy. Maybe we can use the standard FTDI-6pin UART
>connector like it is used for BeagleBone, Letux Cortex 8, PocketBone
>> Do you know which pins we have to touch on the STM32F103TB (used by
>the FST-01)?
>> The schematics shows BOOT0 and BOOT1 pins both tied to GND. And SWDIO
>and SWCLK are going to jumper.
>> Or can we even have the boot loader of the STM32F103TB watch USB?
>> Well, that would be some security risk since a rogue usb driver
>> could reflash the crypto firmware without users noticing...
>> But a solution could be that flashing requires some solder blob on
>the PCB.
>> BR and thanks,
>> Nikolaus
>>> BR,
>>> marem
>like eg. yubikey.
>necessary interface
>Micro-USB. So it
>Pro and FST-01.
>simply build
>isn't the fastest one:
>stocked by us at
>place to
>day to prepare for
>feasible for tiny
>to provide
>connected to
>Mini-USB-A so that
>does someone have
>processor with USB3 speed
>is used
>(where I have not
>built-in firmware.
>Community mailing list
>Community at tinkerphones.org

Diese Nachricht wurde mit K-9 Mail gesendet.