[Tinkerphones] New tinkerphone gadgets in Goldelico shop?

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.cat
Tue Nov 14 18:29:39 CET 2017

El Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:20:12AM -0700, j deia:
> you can get universal battery chargers in Ebay, they are spring loaded and have charge pins that can be moved side to side to accommodate most cell phone batteries

But are they safe for those batteries ? Did you try them?

I half remember most smartphone batteries include a charger chip
and GTA04 batteries do not (the chip is in the phone and should be
in the charger).

But maybe I got it wrong, I remember having read about it loooong ago.