[Tinkerphones] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Librem 5

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Mon Nov 6 18:04:34 CET 2017

Hello Nikolaus,

that's indeed really much money. But the GTA04 has one very big advantage:

As far as I can see everything other is currently nothing more than
fiction. Let us take the Neo900 for example: I'm still hoping that I'll
get one, some day. According to the original schedule it should have been
delivered since several years, now. So meanwhile I already would be happy
if it will be shipped to me before the according radio networks with which
its modem works will be switched off forever due to 5G...

I don't expect Librem 5 and others to share a better fate than Neo900.
GTA04 has already passed a very long way which all others still need to
go. Hopefully Neo900 is still on place second in the run. Bricolages like
Zerophone are no option for me.

Best regards