[Tinkerphones] New tinkerphone gadgets in Goldelico shop?

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Nov 3 10:54:44 CET 2017

> Am 03.11.2017 um 10:32 schrieb Thomas Munker <t.munker at gmx.net>:
>
> Hi,
>
> i would like to see some small cryptographic hardware, like eg. yubikey. At best easy interfaceable to gta02/gta04 or with necessary interface hardware

I have checked what they have:

https://www.yubico.com/product/yubikey-4-series/ <https://www.yubico.com/product/yubikey-4-series/>

It seems they offer USB-A and USB-C. So neither Mini nor Micro-USB. So it needs a proper adapter.

Or we build our own simple Mini-USB-key with some tiny microcontroller for that purpose.
But we lack certification and cloud integration.

Is there a project that already goes into that direction? AFAIR there was Anelok by
Werner Almesberger but it had a different focus.

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus