[Community] [Gta04-owner] Report on QtMoko

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Jun 16 08:17:05 CEST 2016

> Am 15.06.2016 um 19:09 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>:
>
> Quoting H. Nikolaus Schaller (2016-06-15 15:20:05)
>>> Really? I think I have been using both 301 and 302 for this purpose
>>> in the past.
>>
>> Maybe we should try this first.
>
> I guess all it takes to setup a test is to add a website that spews 301
> or 302 redirects for an official Debian host.

Ok, I have rearranged the existing apt repo a little so that it can be more
universally used.

And I have added a symlink:

http://download.goldelico.com/qtmoko2/debian/dists/jessie/main/binary-armhf/

With this location, /etc/apt/sources.list.d/qtmoko2.list should contain:

	deb http://download.goldelico.de/qtmoko2/debian stable main

What is missing is to set up some redirection so that the qtmoko.net domain
works equally good.

With this model it suffices to send me .deb files (or links for download) which
I can copy manually to the right location and run the rebuild of the Packages
and Release file.

Note that this all is intended to be an intermediate solution to get some qtmoko2
apt repo working asap. We can improve a lot on top of that.