[Community] [Gta04-owner] Report on QtMoko

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Jun 15 19:37:28 CEST 2016

Quoting Radek Polak (2016-06-15 15:49:46)
> On Wednesday 15 of June 2016 15:27:37 H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>
>> - QtMoko is a GUI software project using Qt on top of Debian
>
> It should be running on any linux distro. E.g. on maemo rootfs,
> openembedded, openwrt. I was doing debian rootfs because it worked
> best for me.

I completely agree: QtMoko should be coded distro-agnostic!

I strongly believe that it makes best sense to distinguish between the
QtMoko kernel, the QtMoko software, and the QtMoko packaging.  I believe
only one of them should be labelled as QtMoko but will respect the
terminology laid out in this thread...

 - Jonas