[Community] [Gta04-owner] Report on QtMoko

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Jun 15 19:32:13 CEST 2016

Quoting H. Nikolaus Schaller (2016-06-15 15:27:37)
> Am 15.06.2016 um 15:10 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>:
>> Quoting H. Nikolaus Schaller (2016-06-15 14:10:34)
>>> if we have a qtmoko.net home page downloads should come from the
>>> same domain (until they are some day part of ftp.debian.org).
[...]
>> Why qtmoko.net?  Is this specific to qtmoko packages?
>
> Puzzled...
>
> We are discussing how to get QtMoko on top of Debian, aren't we?

If you say so.

QtMoko was mentioned only as one of several topics at
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/HackingWeekend2016/ -
that confused me.

This thread initially talked also about kernel packaging for Letux
devices - that also confused me.

But you are right, this thread has QtMoko as subject, and that kernel
packaging was named qtmoko2, so clearly this is not about Android, SHR,
FSO, XFCE, LXDE or LXQt, but QtMoko on QtMoko kernel for QtMoko devices.

I shall from now on talk only about QtMoko in this thread!

 - Jonas