[Community] Debian blend for tinkering, with GTA04 tinkerphone profile

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jun 10 15:10:24 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have started a subproject in Debian for tinkerers: DebianTinker.

It is a so-called "Debian Pure Blend" which means it is an integral part
of Debian itself, not a fork.

DebianTinker has profiles for tinkerphones: GTA02 GTA04 and N900 :-)

If you want to try it out as a polished product then have some patience
- consider subscribing to our mailinglist to follow progress.

If you want to help develop and maintain this blend, then please join -
you need not be an official Debian developer, all are welcome!

If you don't want to participate but have (or know about) blogs or
similar collections of tweaks and hacks around Debian for tinkering
devices, then please share them.  Probably best to not pollute this list
but instead post to blend-tinker-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org (you can
post without subscribing, will just need manual screening for spam).

More info at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTinker

 - Jonas