[Community] [Gta04-owner] OpenPhoenux Letux/GTA04 Kernel- and Userspace-Hacking weekend

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.cat
Mon Apr 25 18:05:14 CEST 2016

El Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:00:15AM -0500, Neil Jerram deia:
> Why "without X"?  At least until we can run Wayland on the GTA04, I think
> that X should be our common denominator.

I didn't mean to propose with or without X, just thinking about the current
QtMoko that works on Qt on the framebuffer directly.

My intuition is that moving to X would mean more drastic changes, but I
don't really know. Maybe Qt would hide everything.