[Community] [Announcement] OpenPhoenux Hard- and Software Workshop 2015

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Mon Sep 28 18:48:15 CEST 2015

Hi everybody!

As the OpenPhoenux Hard- and Software Workshop (OHSW) has almost always
happend to take place at the 1st or 2nd of advent, we decided to fix the
date for this year's OHSW15, without using a Doodle.

So, I'd like to invite all of you to visit and participate in the 7th
international OpenPhoenux Hard- and Software Workshop in Munich!

After booking the rooms at our usual location, the time is now fixed.
OHSW 2015 is going to take place at:

    OHSW 2015 – http://www.ohsw.de
    28. & 29. Nov. 2015
    9:30 - 18:00
    Technische Universität München, Informatik
    Boltzmannstraße 3,
    85748 Garching b. München

If you are planning to attend the OHSW15, please register yourself,
using the following Doodle, so we can approximate the number of
participants:

    Registration Doodle
    http://doodle.com/poll/c7h2dkt3c6fx5hgd

As usual, there will be an "OHSW Stammtisch" (get together) at the
Friday evening before the OHSW weekend. If you're planning to attend
this event, please also register yourself for Friday in the Doodle
above. The Stammtisch will take place at the usual place:

    OHSW Stammtisch
    27.11.2015
    19:00 - 23:00 (open end)
    Restaurant "Alte Heide"
    Fröttmaninger Str. 18,
    80805 München

Last but not least we are now ready to accept your proposals for talks
or practical workshops. If you want to present your latest cool project
or another topic related to free/open hard- or software, please announce
your proposal to the OHSW mailinglist [1]. In the coming weeks we are
going to build up this year's agenda from your proposals and will then
announce it here on the mailinglist and on http://www.ohsw.de

Please forward this mail to your like minded friends and colleagues,
especially if they might be interested in giving a talk at OHSW15!

Best regards,
  Lukas Märdian

[1] OHSW Mailinglist:
    open-hard-software-event at goldelico.com