[Community] +++ last and final production batch GTA04A5 can be ordered now +++

Pavel Borecki pavel.borecki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:50:21 CET 2015

Hi,

will GTA04A5 have 512 MB or 1GB of RAM?
In shop, there is 512 MB stated, but on order tracking, there is a
message:

"3. good news: we participated in the risk buy of Samsung 1GB RAM+512MB
NAND chips (as planned for the Neo900). So you will get 1 GB RAM and
faster NAND! Twice as much RAM as the GTA04A4 has. It has already been
tested by reworking a BeagleBoard XM and modifying the OS."

So, what amount of RAM will be soldered as PoP package?

Thanks
Pavel