[Community] Will Neo900 ship before the end of this year?

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Nov 18 08:18:39 CET 2015

Hi Ryan,

Am 18.11.2015 um 07:07 schrieb Ryan de Laplante (Personal) <ryan at ryandelaplante.ca>:

> Any news and estimated ship date would be appreciated.

Before I start to write something, here a disclaimer: I am not project leader or spokesperson
of the Neo900 project.

I know from public statements:
* there are Painpal problems not yet sorted out
* the last EAGLE schematics I have provided are from september 2015 awaiting review feedback
* I have not yet worked on PCB layout (maybe someone else does - but I don't know)

Hope this helps to draw conclusions and is not misleading because I don't know much more
about the project status than what can be found on neo900.org or maemo.org.