[Community] Staus update GTA04A5

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue May 12 10:37:04 CEST 2015

Hi,
the GTA04A5 has a NAND flash of 512 MB and a uSD reader up to 32 GB (see photos on www.gta04.org). The NAND flash is mainly used for the boot loader and a small rescue Linux system but real OS operation is done by swapping such uSD cards. So you can for example have a uSD card for Replicant and another one for QtMoko. Or put both on one in different partitions.