[Community] FOSDEM 2015

wonderphone at posteo.de wonderphone at posteo.de
Tue Feb 3 22:46:35 CET 2015

Paul gave a presentation which was very clear and impressive. It also
contained a good deal of marketing for the OpenPhoenux devices. :)

People were interested in the matter. I still find it really striking
that not much more people are involved in free phone OSes or hardware.
The world needs it so badly.

This evening I heard a song on the radio: "I don't care if the world
knows what my secrets are ..."  by Mary Lambert

Does anybody mind if we make that the official song of our movement? ;)

BR
Oliver

Hi Paul,