[Community] FOSDEM 2015

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Sun Feb 1 17:58:42 CET 2015

> ²>> the main entrance but inside from about 11:45 to 12:00 holding in
> >> front of
> >> me a sign with the OpenPhoenux logo.
> >
> > I'll be there, and I guess Paul will read this as well. I'll wear my
> > phone around my neck for identification.
>
> Sure, count me in as well!

I waited for about half an hour at the indicated location, with Christ
who had to leave at some point. Eventually, I gave up and grabbed lunch
on my own.

Thankfully, we were able to chat a bit after my talk!

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/