[Community] The future of QtMoko

Michael Spreng handheld-linux at m.spreng.ch
Tue Sep 23 20:23:00 CEST 2014

Hi

Good to see activity on easily building QtMoko. A few months ago I
posted to another list because I wanted to charge my GTA04 on my
bycicle. I failed at the step of compiling a kernel with linear charging
mode due to time (not finding sources of the kernel used for the latest
QtMoko version). So getting the hurdle down for changing something in
the OS should help to get more contributions. Hopefully.

In short: if I get to a usable OS (lxde did work with linear charging
mode but did otherwise consume too much energy) with linear charging
mode, I'll donate 100€ :)

Michael