[Community] PVR SGX graphics driver leaked

Robert 'Bobby' Zenz Robert.Zenz at bonsaimind.org
Sun Nov 23 19:40:40 CET 2014

I'd like to point out that leaked sourcecode like that doesn't help
anybody in the long wrong, quite the opposite can happen.

The source code can't be used in any project (it is a license
violation to use it). Technically it can also be used against efforts
to create FLOSS drivers (it could be argued that the FLOSS drivers were
directly derived from the closed source drivers).

Using the documentation for the FLOSS efforts...not sure. If it
contains "trade secrets" it is a problem to use it for implementing the
FLOSS drivers.

Just wanted to point that out.