[Community] When will the Neo900 be ready for orders?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Sun Nov 23 17:55:12 CET 2014

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Ryan de Laplante (personal)
<ryan at ryandelaplante.ca> wrote:
> Great! Do you know which other features will not work on ReplicantOS +
> Neo900 without a proprietary firmware blob or driver?  The information
> on this page related to the GTA04 worries me:

Only the optional 3D acceleration needs a non-free driver and only
WiFi (and possibly Bluetooth/FM radio, since it's all in one hw
module) needs a firmware blob.

I think there were also some "firmware-like" files for cameras on
N900, but AFAIR it's more like initialization data (like register
lists) than firmware per-se.

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos
http://dosowisko.net/