[Community] Goldelico Replicant initialisation

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Wed Nov 5 11:51:20 CET 2014

Am 05.11.2014 um 11:43 schrieb Lukas Maerdian:
> Am 04.11.2014 um 17:27 schrieb Adrien Dorsaz:
>> I've some time now to try to build Replicant and to make tests (I'm
>> trying to build the Goldelico version).
>>
>> It seems that I have successfully downloaded all sources, but I'm not
>> able to begin the build process. Indeed when I run 'lunch
>> replicant_gta04-eng' it says me :
>>
>>> vendor/replicant/config/common_full.mk:5:
>>> frameworks/base/data/sounds/NewAudio.mk: No file or folder of this type
>>> vendor/replicant/config/common_full.mk:8:
>>> frameworks/base/data/sounds/AudioPackageNewWave.mk: No file or folder
>>> of this type
>>> build/core/product_config.mk:239: ***
>>> _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/goldelico/gta04/cm.mk]]:
>>> "frameworks/base/data/videos/VideoPackage2.mk" does not exist. Halt.
>>>
>>> ** Don't have a product spec for: 'replicant_gta04'
>>> ** Do you have the right repo manifest?
>>
>> I don't understand, because I've downloaded the proposed manifest of
>> Goldelico website and I've installed it in the .repo/local_manifest
>> directory.
>>
>> Do you have some hint to solve this issue ?
>
> Hello Adrien,
>
> thanks for your interest! I've just updated my build Env to the latest
> state (../tools/repo sync && vendor/replicant/get-prebuilts), but for me
> every is still working as expected...
>
> Some hints you could try:
> 1) try to update all the sources again:
> ../tools/repo sync
> vendor/replicant/get-prebuilts
>
> 2) make sure you are executing all commands from within the
> "replicant-4.2" directory
>
> 3) post your .repo/local_manifests/gta04.xml
And your vendor/replicant/targets

4) Make sure all build dependencies are correctly installed:
http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BuildDependenciesInstallation

BR,
  Lukas