[Community] Social Media

jakobdee at openmailbox.org jakobdee at openmailbox.org
Sat Jun 21 06:47:47 CEST 2014

Its notable the architecture of Google+ when it came into
existence,directly resembles the already existing beta of *Diaspora ;)
I would tend to agree with you,David ... i have an ambiguous attitude to
social media ... i just feel i dont need it ... however i know quite a
few people who find it enjoyable,or even essential ... and alternatives
to the unpleasantness that is Facebook/Google+ would be welcome ... i
guess the choices are *Diaspora uses Ruby libraries and Frendica or
http://gnu.io/ tend to be Php ... some others to consider are
http://www.mediagoblin.org/ or
http://www.tribler.org/trac/wiki/whatIsTribler ... best of luck :)