[Community] ... (Organisation)

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Jun 19 23:41:34 CEST 2014

> A question to the people on the list:
>
> Do you use or like Facebook?

neither nor.

> Are your interested in an alternative?

no

> Has anybody experience in using Friendica? Or do you think it is not so
> important?

just because i am subscribed to this list doesn't mean that i want to make
some kind of social network of it. this list covers just one single point
of interest and is not connected to any other aspect of my life.
a social network is per definition much more than that.
all i want from this list, the mailing list concept covers -- no need for
a more total approach ...

> Thanks and best regards
>
> Oliver
>

> Am 11.06.2014 12:30 schrieb Josua Mayer:
>> What I dont know though, is how much friendica would be used by the
>> people currently watching this mailinglist, if people would use it on a
>> daily basis to also do their regular facebook connections(which I think
>> is possible), or if it is just a silent, slightly dusty platform number
>> 3 or 4(after mail, twitter, facebook, whoknowswhat).

"Schon vor dem Come-Back von Modern Talking wusste ich:
Dieter Bohlen ist der Preis der Freiheit."
                                                    Heinz Rudolf Kunze