[Community] Neo 900 - Willing to contribute

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Sat Jan 25 19:25:32 CET 2014

Hi Pavithran,

yes please spread the word in diaspora and twitter, this is very welcome!
We already have a nice group of interested people in G+ which you are
welcome to join:
https://plus.google.com/communities/111739819921691335869

Unfortunately testing the image is hard without owning a GTA04 or
Neo900 prototype...

But making people know our project (outside the community/mailinglist)
is a very good thing and will help us to grow and continue the
project.

Thanks for your interrest and support!
  Lukas