[Community] Candidates for WLAN/BT modules for Neo900

Butrus Damaskus butrus.butrus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 22:58:15 CET 2014

Hello Christian!

I have been following the development of the GTAv04-5 since about three
years and it seems that at the end it is and will be too expensive for me
to buy neo900 or GTAv05 (even if I have now the money, i'm not willing to
spend such an amount for _any_ mobile phone or tablet or whatever). So my
voice is not that of a potential buyer :o).

But if I would by an open-hardware phone, then I would strongly prefer one
that has 802.11abg (not necessarirly
abgn) WiFi. On the other hand I would probably hardly ever need bluetooth.
Actually I would be happy if there would be no GSM/UMTS/LTE modem as well.
:-)

Just my 2 cents :-)

bb

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com