[Community] New Slogan

Sven openmoko at maricon.de
Fri Jan 10 18:47:07 CET 2014

Hello,

I also think that all previous suggestions don't hit the point. I say,
that the GTA04 is the phone

<<< For Those who know the Value of Electronic Devices Integrity! >>>

because

a) in order to prefer the GTA04 to all other phones, you need to KNOW
something more than all others and

b) from the view of ordinary people, freedom is NO argument for the
GTA04, but against it. They simply refer to thousands of apps the GTA04
doesn't have and call this their "freedom".

c) You even can't argue with "Trust your phone", because all these
people DO trust their $phones. Reason is, that they just neglect any
worries as long as they don't realize any harmful disadvantages for them.

So we should self-confidently express that this community provides
exclusively a QUALITY of something that most others aren't even able to
value or at least to mention.

Last but not least: Happy new year!
    Sven