[Community] OHSW 2014 evaluation

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 12:24:29 CET 2014

On 10-12-2014 11:45, Lukas Maerdian wrote:
> I decided to publish the results of the OHSW 2014 survey now. Thanks
> to everyone who (...) collected new ideas for the future, using the
> "IdeaClouds" tool.
I liked this finding, which I expected to be high in 'quotes of wisdom'
all over the internet:
  quarzsand
- devides people into two groups: Beach boys. Silicon manufacturers

In evaluation of the evaluation: the bargraphs are built of two axes of
five units, but I am not sure which axis is which an if low is good or
high is better. I recall vaguely that a 1 in German means 1. (first)
place, instead of "1 out of 5" which would be the last place.

I hope I'll be able to participate next time. Thanks for the
organization and distribution of the results!

Best regards,

Boudewijn