[Community] OHSW 2014 evaluation

Lukas Maerdian luk at slyon.de
Wed Dec 10 11:45:55 CET 2014

Am 02.12.2014 um 23:04 schrieb Lukas Maerdian:
> We have prepared a small, anonymous evaluation form for this year's OHSW
> and would like to encourage everybody to take part in it!
>
> Please let us know about what you liked and what needs further
> improvement, here:
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n_H9g9-FxfNwKlUeIdAA-1eaWKRQc0RuOiqfwC7Z6lY/viewform
>
> Your participation will help us to make the next OHSW even better!
> If you know anybody who participated, but is not subscribed to this
> mailinglist, please forward this email to him/her.

Hi,

as there have been no new responses anymore, I decided to publish the
results of the OHSW 2014 survey now. Thanks to everyone who
participated! Your feedback will help us to improve the OHSW in the
following years.

In addition, this mail contains the final results of the "OHSW Ideajam"
session, where we collected new ideas for the future, using the
"IdeaClouds" tool.

To evaluate the OHSW online participation, you can have a look at the
"view counters" of our recordings at Youtube, the Neo900 talk is the
clear winner there:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_U91ipVWsF_2EiG3s6BKA/videos

Find all results (PDFs) attached to this mail.

BR,
  Lukas