[Community] Neo900 is gaining speed...

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Sep 24 20:04:18 CEST 2013

Am 24.09.2013 um 19:51 schrieb Butrus Damaskus:

> And the price?

Is unknown, because it must be calculated bottom up. I.e. after the design is completed and we have not even started.

And as with the GTA04 it depends on the number of units that are built.

But the good thing is that we try to have as many common parts as possible (e.g. CPU, Memory, UMTS etc.). I.e. each GTA04 will reduce the price of Neo900 components and vice versa.

And the other good thing will be that both are twins, i.e. the boot loader and the kernel will need only minor configuration tweaks. I.e. there won't be a GTA04 kernel and a Neo900 kernel, just a combined one. And most developments on one side will help the other.

-- hns