[Community] 5th OpenPhoenux Hard&Software Workshop in Munich, Germany

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Sep 11 10:22:23 CEST 2013

Hi all,
we are happy to invite to the 5th Open(Phoenux) Hard&Software Workshop in Munich, Germany.

The idea is a 2 days weekend meeting (quite informal) to discuss about many topics around open hard&software
like Openmoko, GTA04 and other topics. It is a mix of presentations, tutorials, workshops and we also did have
some soldering session.

Since this quite well matches with the ideas and targets of the Openphoenux community, we have renamed
it slightly this year to be an "OpenPhoenux Workshop".

For details please look at and pre-register (i.e. vote for a weekend and make proposals for topics):

http://www.ohsw.org/

There you can also find the topics, slides and some videos from previous years.

For this year's workhop, please suggest topics you are interested in (e.g. Neo900, future Kernel development, ...).

Please note that this page is in German as it is (was) a Germany centric workshop in the past, but
we are open to make it more international - if we have attendees from non-german speaking countries.