[Community] OpenPhoenux and Open Hardware - some thoughts...·

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Oct 11 14:28:20 CEST 2013

> Yes, but all this in a second step after brainstorming.
> Or we will kill any idea and get a :((( community spirit.
>
> Maybe the "magic new product category and a community
> spirit around it" is about CO2 or avoiding energy consumption?

There's no reason for owners of GTA04 to get a :((( spirit. We have a
product that lives longer than one or two years.

You're the marketing expert. Tell the world that if they want to do
something for the health of the planet, they should stop to throw away
their things so often. And as soon as you get the answer "but after two
years I need to throw away my $$$-phone because I cannot use it anymore",
then suggest them to buy GTA04s.   :D  :D  :D

Best regards
   Sven