[Community] OpenPhoenux and Open Hardware - some thoughts...·

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Fri Oct 11 13:40:22 CEST 2013

> Maybe we have to learn how to make crazy and inspiring cars in a world
> where cars exist for more than 125 years :)

Maybe we have to think about the fact that if only in Great Britain all
cars would be driven by electricity instead of fuel, this island would
need a hundred atomic power plants in addition to the infrstructure they
currently have?   :-o

Maybe we have to think about the fact, that the CO2 concentration within
our atmosphere meanwhile has reached a level we had 800,000 years ago? :-/

Sven